Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ok so it did happen, sort of...

I got in the kitchen as soon as the baby was laid down for the night and made four meals in about 2 hours. Nowhere near what I wanted to achieve today. I feel somewhat defeated.

I mean as far as the whole eat from the pantry thing, I have stuck to it so far, all our meals so far this month have been made from what we had on hand. But my real challenge to myself was to find a way that I could have dinner on the table every night without stressing myself out.

I have not accomplished that whatsoever.

But I'm not going to give up. I don't know what I am going to do, but it will not be to give up!

Make sure you check my post about the latest deals Avon has right now here or just go browse my website at www.youravon.com/amcgilberry! Order something. It would make me feel better. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. hey! you made 4 meals! that's fantastic :) with little ones it's difficult so please congratulate yourself :)

    ReplyDelete