Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Avon Avon Avon!

There's a whole new set of deals out on my Avon Website, the current shipping code is RFSC3 for free shipping on an order of $20 or more

Check out the Special Offers page, where they have lots of good deals on one item when you buy a certain item like Astonishing Lengths mascara for only $1.99 with select makeup purchase or Nail Experts Instant Gel Cuticle Remover for only $1.99 with select nail purchase or Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion for only $.99 with select Makeup purchase.

Also if you Go Here there is information about a sweepstakes for a trip to Hollywood and Dinner with Mario Lopez, which you can enter with select purchases. There's a lot of good deals on products that qualify you for an entry!

If you want to try out the Anew products which I talked about here or any of the other Anew products, register on my website and then send me a comment or email me at alexismckellar at yahoo dot com and I'll apply a 20% discount to your entire next purchase as long as it has an Anew product in it!



If you have any questions about any of the Avon products, feel free to ask, if I don't know I can find the answer for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment