Sunday, December 20, 2009

My First Menu Plan!



So here goes my first Menu Plan Monday post. This isn't the best week to choose to start such a thing, because my schedule is going to be all crazy with Christmas, but oh well!

Monday- Tacos

Tuesday- using leftover taco meat for Enchiladas (will try to post my enchilada recipe soon- they are soooo good!)

Wednesday- Fried Chicken Breasts

Thursday- Will be having Christmas Eve at my Grandmother's

Friday- I have a whole post here about my plans for Christmas Dinner!

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday- Pumpkin Pancakes for breakfast, Leftovers for every other meal.


It may seem bleak after Christmas, but I just LOVE leftovers! Call me crazy, you wouldn't be the first!!!!!
Make sure you read about my Avon deal here and take advantage of it before time runs out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. we love leftovers too! in fact, I just took our leftover turkey bones out of the freezer from Thanksgiving to make stock with them for soup this week.

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to MPM. We're glad to have you be a part of the weekly party.
    You have a delicious menu planned!
    I'm so glad that my husband isn't working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
    Here's wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding "Do you still read the newspaper"?

    ReplyDelete