Sunday, December 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- The Week after Christmas



So I'm still exhausted from Christmas Day (I had no idea how cranky all the kids were going to get with a house full of new toys. If I ever hear "NOOOOOOO THAT MIIIIIIIINE" again I'm going to scream!). We've been living (happily) off the Christmas leftovers for the past two days, and I think they're going to hold out until tomorrow night! So here's the plan for after that...

Monday-Pot Roast LOVE THIS RECIPE!!! It's the only thing we didn't have leftovers from on Christmas

Tuesday-Hash

Wednesday- Getting my husband to cook hamburgers

Thursday- Spaghetti and meatballs

Friday- Chicken parmesean (with leftover spaghetti of course!)

Saturday- Breakfast for Supper! Pancakes and Syrup, Eggs, Bacon

Sunday- Veggie Soup

Tah Dah. Notice the lack of specialness for New Years? I like that. I can't take anymore holidays! Be sure to check out my previous post about the Avon sale going on right now, and check out my website at www.youravon.com/amcgilberry! Register while you're there and you'll recieve emails notifying you of the latest sales, which is AWESOME! (Ok, so I'm not that great at sounding enthusiastic when I'm exhausted, but it really is a good idea to sign up!) (also I'm going to try to put together a very nice giveaway in the near future, and if you are registered as a customer on my website you will get an additional entry!)

Make sure to check out menu plan monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Thanks for stopping by, come back soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment